Saturday, June 30, 2012

Papa Fox Kicks Brits to the Curb -- Prefers Corruption Opportunities in America More




Rupert Murdoch snubs Britain and says he will invest his billions in the US



Translation of that headline----
Murdoch:  To hell with you bloody Brits.  If it wasn't for you meddling Limeys I could have gotten away with corrupting your politicians and law enforcement authorities.  At least in America I know I stand a damn good chance of purchasing a handful of Republican Senators to do my criminal bidding for me so that I may keep my legacy of lying to and misinforming the public for financial and political power intact.

Tell me it's not true? . . .

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/jun/28/rupert-murdoch-snubs-britain-billions?newsfeed=true



----TFG


No comments:

Post a Comment