Friday, September 11, 2026

Drumpf Promises MAGA $5k Checks They Will Never See, and Begs Them to Commit Election Fraud

The second night of Drumpf's 'Trump-palooza' MAGA midterms convention in Dallas was just as predictably noxious as the first night.  I mean, how could it not be when you have a half-empty arena full of snarling, brain dead MAGA meatheads pouring out their unrequited love for their beloved rapist and suspected child rapist president?






Last night, Drumpf took his "SAVE MY CROOKED ASS" desperation pleas to a new level when he exhorted his culty MAGA base to go out and cheat in this November's election, if that's what it takes to keep him and MAGA in power:








"Please raise your right hand. I pledge to the greatest president in the history of the United States. That loves us so much he can't even breath. That I will go out with my family, my friends, I'll do it any way - I don't care if I'm registered or not, I'm going to try to cheat like hell..."



And you know what - some of these Republican assholes are going to do just that.  They are going to "cheat like hell" in an attempt to keep the filthy old Putin-fellating, mobbed up kiddie-diddler in power if that is what it takes to help their convicted felon savior maintain his execrable presence in our American people's White House.

This is the sad, sordid reality of what the Republican party has been reduced to in the era of Drumpf.  A bunch of sniveling, morally bankrupt, values-challenged patsies who profess loyalty and fealty to a felonious and traitorous serial sex offender who is dragging this country into the abyss of failure.

I highly doubt that it will ever dawn on these MAGA dipshits in Dallas last night that they were cheering for, laughing at, and glorifying  the demands of a demented, traitorous criminal for his followers to go out and commit felony election fraud.





Just look at the brain damaged ding-a-lings behind him in the snapshot above, which was taken at the very moment DonOld is telling them that he intends to cheat in this election (yes, we know DonOld) and pleads with them to all to go out and cheat in the upcoming elections as a sign of their loyalty to him.

My God - how far these Trump Republicans have fallen.  It's not even fun to mock them anymore, they are just so fucking awful and pathetic. I even hesitate to call these people losers because it simply doesn't do justice to the word.

JfC.  I mean, seriously, if you have ever wondered how a mass suicide pact between a cult leader and followers could ever come to occur . . . well, here you go.





---TFG

No comments:

Post a Comment