Friday, February 14, 2014

B...A...T...S...H...I...T ::::: I...N...S...A...N...E...

Yikes!!

OCALA, Fla. -
A Marion County School Board member's off-topic comments at the end of Tuesday's meeting left colleagues confused and others raising serious questions.
School Board Vice Chair Angie Boynton spoke directly at the public service camera to an unknown person who she said threatened her, tried to get her to convert to Islam and claimed they held her adult daughter hostage.
"There is someone that is watching this television show tonight that would like for me to respond to some questions for them," said Boynton.
She went on to say various statements without giving much context, such as, "You don't have my daughter hostage," "No, I cannot bow down to Islam," and, "I broke down a code and I sent it to George Bush."
[ h/t:  http://crooksandliars.com/2014/02/watch-florida-teapublican-go-berserk-rant ]






Well -- that certainly does explain her popularity with the Tea Party crowd.

Jeebus almighty, these people truly are living in their own delusional world of fantastical paranoia aren't they?



----TFG



No comments:

Post a Comment