Friday, September 14, 2012

A Frighteningly Clueless and Out of Touch "Man of the People" . . .



In an interview with ABC's George Snuffleopagus, Willard makes a stunning and revealing statement:


Democrats say Romney’s plan would cause a $2000 tax hike on the middle class - something Romney disputes and points to a number of studies that say his plan to cut taxes will not increase the deficit, including one by Harvard professor Martin Feldstein.
Feldstein says Romney’s math will work, but he would have to eliminate the home mortgage, charitable, state and local tax deductions for incomes greater than $100,000.
When I pressed Romney on that point, he conceded that he actually hadn’t read the Feldstein report that he and Paul Ryan cite on the campaign trail.
“I haven’t seen his precise study,” he said.
“I said that there are five different studies that point out that we can get to a balanced budget without raising taxes on middle income people.  Let me tell you, George, the fundamentals of my tax policy are these.  Number one, reduce tax burdens on middle-income people.  So no one can say my plan is going to raise taxes on middle-income people, because principle number one is keep the burden down on middle-income taxpayers,” he said.
Romney defined middle income as $200,000 to $250,000 a year.


http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/exclusive-romney-on-debates-obama-will-say-things-that-arent-true/


WTF????  $200,000 to $250,000 a year is "middle income."  Really?  FUCKING REALLY?????

The median household income in America is right around $50k +/- a few $k.  That's less money than Willard and Ann wrote off on their taxes last year for food and shelter of their Olympic prancing horse for fuck sake.

So basically what Willard is telling me is that the 30 years which I have labored working my way up the economic ladder, where for the first time last year (after bonus), I grossed just barely three figures in pay, were all for naught?  You mean to tell me Willard that I never really made it to the middle class by your standards??  I'm still a member of the working poor??   Well fuck me in the ass with a red white and blue, studded dildo!

Just shoot me now.

Now do you understand where Willard is coming from when he makes claims of caring for a strong "middle class"  There it is in his own words -- he is referring quite clearly to folks who are "struggling" on $200k - $250k a year incomes.

To my conservative pals -- how much more evidence do you need to prove that Willard, quite frankly, couldn't give a flying fuck about your $25k - $75k a year earning ass?  Simply put - you don't even show up as a ghostly blip on his gives-a-shit radar screen.  And if he doesn't give a shit about your existence, what makes you think his economic policies are going to, in any way shape or form, benefit you and your family's asses??  Wake up and smell the K-Y Jelly you dipshits - cuz that patriotic Bain Capital endorsed dildo is aimed straight at your unwitting sphincters and if they get their way, you're in for an ass reaming of the likes that the mis-perceived transgressions the Kenyan Muslim infiltrator has done unto you will be a distant, fond memory by the time they are finished having their way with you.

I swear, I try to talk sense to the conservatives I know.  But their hatred for the darkie in the White People's House is so  deeply entrenched in their misguided souls that truth, reason and reality are ineffective weapons against their communal force field of denial.

So - to my conservative family and friends - all I can do is provide you with the truth.  If you choose to ignore it and embrace the lies of Romney, Ryan, the Neo-cons and the TeaTards, don't come fucking crying to me if they win and then proceed to run this country back in to the same trickle-down economics ditch (ergo a Depression making the Depression of the 1920's look like Happy Days)  that Bush and the Republicans did to begin with -- because the only response you will get from me is -- talk to the hand, 'cause the face don't wanna hear it now more.


----TFG


No comments:

Post a Comment