Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cantor: Let them eat cake . . . or any other scraps they can dumpster dive for

One running private joke you'll frequently see me employ is the "I'm not a violent man, but...." meme.

Generally speaking (no joking) I am not a person prone to violence. I am mostly abhorred by it. However, having stated that, I also acknowledged that every person has their line in the sand, Popeye "It's all I can stands and I can't stands no more!" moments, and I am no different.

Case in point - Eric Cantor. Take this clip for example:





When I see his smug, cocky rooster face on television pontificating about how out of work Americans don't need an extension of unemployment benefits, that they need JOBS - I just want to drill my tightly clenched fist straight in to his snotty little upturned nose with all my might.

He's such a fucking phony little hypocrite. JOBS? Really Congressman Cantor? You mean those things that neither you or your party, since regaining control of Congress, has yet to put forth one single piece of legislation aimed at creating? You Republicans seem to have plenty of time to create and attempt to pass legislation de-funding ACORN and NPR and trying to outlaw abortion and same-sex marriage and crush unions, but not a single piece of legislation to date has been offered up by the Republican controlled Congress with the goal of putting Americans back to work. NOT ONE!!

And then my conservative friends wonder why I mock their party and they're conservative "leaders."

Pffft!


TFG

No comments:

Post a Comment