Saturday, June 16, 2012

That's Just The Way They Roll . . .



I don't know why the Tea Bagger lady resigned.  Racism is, quite frankly, a prerequisite for being accepted amongst their ranks, particularly the leadership.  And the proof of that lies in the statement that the racist joke "was greeted with laughter" by the assembled Bagger crowd.  I say let them be, let them keep showing the rest of America what they are truly all about. Give the fuckers enough rope and eventually they will hang the whole lot of their rotten selves.

The head of a Tea Party group in north-central Arkansas said a group leader who told a racist joke at a rally last week stepped down.

Richard Caster, the founder of the Ozark Tea Party, told HuffPost that Inge Marler, a member of the group's steering committee, has left her position following an ice-breaker she told prior to a speech at a June 9 rally. Caster said Marler surprised everyone with the remark, which was not in her original speech.

"I had no idea," Caster said. "She had given me her whole speech, and it was about her growing up in Yugoslavia and coming to America. I am on stage and then she said something not like what she gave me. I was shocked. I looked at the guy next to me and he said 'oh my gosh'."

During her speech, Marler gave what she told the Baxter Bulletin was a joke she found online about black welfare recipients. Marler told the paper that she will stop telling the joke, which was greeted with laughter.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/15/inge-marler-arkansas-tea-party-richard-caster_n_1600376.html


----TFG


No comments:

Post a Comment