Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oh I'm just gettin' started (no-really I am!)...

Welcome to my new blogging adventure!

The Frolicking Gadfly will be exploring a myriad of subjects including but not necessarily limited to politics, humor, music and modern media.  If you are not already familiar with my views personally or through my previous blog www.krazeeinjun.blogspot.com, I would simply and humbly request that you drop in now and then, see what I have to say and even feel free to participate in robust debate through the open commentary format on posts.  It will not take long for a fairly clear picture to emerge of what it is that I am about, what I do and do not believe in, and what my aspirations and visions are in my quest to see a more equitable, gracious and compassionate America be left to my children and grandchildren before I exit this earthly existence.

So enjoy the scenery and experience, strap your seat belts on and let's go for a rocket ride. . .

. . . Oh - one last thing, while I welcome open debate and comments, you better come prepared to back up any of your rebuttal claims with facts - and by facts, I am not referring to the stink-finger globs of goop that the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin and Glenn Beck pluck from their hoary sphincters and fling on the wall in desperate hopes of obfuscating the suject matter with the sole goal of confusing and misinforming.  I will not let you off the hook that easy because when it comes to the truth, I Shoot to Thrill and Play to Kill baby . . .




Remember, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, it's only the beginning.

TFG

No comments:

Post a Comment